Airborne Decoy System (ADS)
ADS103, is an air-deployed Off board Corner Reflector (OCR) passive RF airborne decoy system. It has been designed to protect naval ships from RF missile attack. The product has been developed by IrvinGQ in partnership with Rheinmetall, Germany for use with Rheinmetall’s MASS launcher system.
ADS103 is a Corner Reflector-based decoy, which offers navies an additional RF countermeasure to complement chaff and active decoys and provides a highly effective layer of defence against agile missile threats. ADS103 benefits from the combined experience of two of the industry’s leading manufacturers of ship protection systems and has proven highly effective in demonstration trials.
Airborne Decoy System (ADS) FEATURES
- High performance Corner Reflector with ship-like RCS
- Compatible with MASS decoy launcher system with upgrade
- Reloadable at sea
- Passive RF response, cannot be jammed
- Part of layered system of countermeasures
- RCS produced within seconds of launch
- Continues to produce RCS response even when on sea surface
- Resistant to chaff discriminators
- Insensitive to polarisation of the missile radar (vertical or horizontal)
- 360 degree response arc
- Capable against broad frequency, agile, coherent and LPI threats
Contact us for more information