Personal Survival Packs PSP
IrvinGQ designs and manufactures Personal Survival Packs PSP primarily for the use of helicopter aircrew in the event of emergency egress.
Available either as a soft pack that is worn on the back or a fiberglass hard container that is carried in the aircraft seat and includes a seat cushion on the top.
When used with a parachute system, the hard container PSP has the option of a lowering line to enable the PSP to be dropped but retained below the wearer after canopy deployment to reduce the risk of injury on landing.
• Contains a single-seat life raft and survival aids customized to environmental conditions
• Sized to allow escape through the side window of a helicopter
• Attaches to a life preserver via connecting points on the left and right side
• Single-handed release enables the wearer to quickly remove and operate the pack after emergency egress
• Designed to sustain a crash load of 22.2kN
Contact us for more details